Here are my Top Moments of the Month:
- Put-in-Bay girls trip kept me feeling young.. and allowed me to visit the Crystal Cave.. World’s Largest Celestite Crystals!
- Finally visited Capitol Theatre and witnessed the gem that is Moonrise Kingdom…
- My turn to pick and host bookclub… Lolita it is… talk about classic american pedophillic literature… Goal List… Check!
- Sorry Cleveland Independents… I love you and will support you forever, but I’ll never be able to turn down the $15 Red Lobster seafood feast!
- Congrats on the marriage of my favorite cousin Lindsay and her new hubby Paul! Who needs table numbers when you can seat guests at your favorite book or sandwich!
- Rehearsal Dinner for Paul & Lindsay meant finally getting to dine at SB Eighty One.. also made it to Viaduct Lounge mere days before the restaurant closing announcement was made…
- Couldn’t be prouder of my hometown Warren, OH, for envisioning and creating the World’s Largest DrumSticks which were crafted in honor of our hometown hero Dave Grohl... So excited to finally get to visit the newest pride and joy of Warren!
- Not only did I get to shop at Bazzar Bizzare… I also got to stroll the aquarium.. thank you Bazzar at the Aquarium!
- In your face Nick…. I told you I can ride a bike! Finally got to prove my skills during a Saturday morning ride on the Richland County B&0 Bike Trail.
- Employee of the Quarter… again…Killing it!
Here are my Least favorite moments of the month
- Even two window air conditioners blasting on high couldn’t cool down the heat that was exuded during the month of July… (*Goal List… Central Air Conditioning)
- Lakewood’s Monumentally disappointing July 4 Firework mishap
- My blog catch up plans took a dive for the worse when a peaceful weekend at my parents house was interrupted by a late night storm which wiped out power for hours to come…. Lolita by flashlight…
- Broke a wine glass…. again
- Wore my sweater inside out…
- I was not nearly as upset about my microwave dying as I was about having to step foot inside of the Steelyard Commons Walmart to purchase a new one…
- Realized after my Put-in-Bay girl trip had ended that the $6 cheese plate I purchased from Heinemens winery could have been elminated had I consulted my “Our Town and All Around Town” Coupon Book…. Free Cheese Plate at Heinemens Winery Coupon
- A missing stem cap on my car resulted in a blow out fight between Nick and I… he later paid for dinner….and brushed my hair….
- Saw two black cats on back to back days..
Bargain of the Month….
Elle Tank… with coupon $3.26….