Mayday Mayday…. My dreaded month of aging…
Here are my top moments of the month:
- After multiple weather related cancellations my Bella Balloon hot air balloon ride finally took flight
- Sat front row at Fashion Week Cleveland’s black-tie galla
- Drank and Dinned at Market Garden, Velvet Tango Room, Barrio and Luxe
- Enjoyed my first 2012 session of Outdoor Yoga in Rocky River Park
- Had my caricature drawn by Adam Pate, World’s Fastest Caricature artist
- Cousin Lindsay’s Bachelorette Party weekend at Kelleys Island
- Columbus girl weekend including a factory tour at the American Whistle Corporation, (*Scored a free whistle) $6 wine and food pairings at Giant’ Eagle’s Foodie Friday, and multiple road side attractions..
- Discovered the Euclid-based Dillard’s Outlet
- After working 11 to 8, 10 to 7, and 9 to 6, I’m finally an 8 to 5er!
- Rather than receiving a scolding for the Cheetos in my cupboard, my pregnant, dietitian sister simply asked if she could have the bag…
- My inability to capture a family of Westlake ducklings crossing the road in early May was a major disappointment; that is until mere weeks later when an amazing chance of luck allowed me to capture a nearly identical scene in Columbus…
Here are my least favorite moments of the Month:
- Nick ate my bread
- After driving to Columbus for the 5th time, my Hot Air Balloon Ride was canceled yet again (*See Top Moments of the Month.)
- Found a spider in my cubicle two days in a row…fumigation work order was placed on my behalf.
- A spider crawled on my blanket at the park
- My Kelleys Island weekend tryst left this pale ale with an ugly Sunburn
- On the 364th day of my 28th year I had myself a pre-birthday meltdown that started in hysteria but ended in pecan pie…
- Goodbye Bikini, Hello Tankini…. #Almost30
- Unexpected early morning sneeze projected my crest white strips out of my mouth.
- Nick dropped my burger on the floor
- My Bella Balloon wine glass shattered into pieces
- Discovered the Dillard’s Outlet five years after living in Cleveland