Another January Has come and Gone,
Here are my top (13) moments of the month…. (This number was unintentional, though I must admit, the realization of 13 top moments, coupled with the coincidences listed below fueled the title of my post…)
- Bethanybethinking gained 13 followers….. Thank you all!
- Nick and I got free club seats to the Brown’s-Steeler’s game…..My first professional football game!
- I went Snowshoeing in the Metroparks ……Goal List..Check!
- I made a $20 donation to the Mycharity:Water project which will provide someone with clean drinking water for life. Though a national charity, my donation also helped a Lakewood start-up church meet a fundraising goal. Talk about giving back twofold….
- Attended the first Ohio City Writers Event held at the Happy Dog.
- Dined at Toledo’s Iconic Tony Paco’s, Akron’s Metro Burger and Cleveland’s Brasa Grill, Tratorria and Spice Kitchen & Bar.…….Explains why my pants are tight….
- Hosted a successful Book Club where we discussed my December pick “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin…….Blog Post to come…
- Took my dad to Mountaineer Casino for his 65th birthday where he won $1,350 on a few hands of poker…….Thirteen hundred and fifty dollars……
- Attended the Ohio Premier of the Texas Chainsaw Musical!
- Finally learned the difference between a divorce, dissolution and annulment
- Ate lunch outside in near 60 degree sunny weather…in Cleveland!
- XYZ The Tavern retweeted my restaurant review. Thank you @XYZtheTavern
- I won a $25 Outback gift card at the Cleveland Salesforce User Group Session…..which took place on Friday 13th!
Here are my Least favorite moments of the Month:
- There was a murder at my neighbors………..
- Nicks Christmas present, a 90 pound unassembled stainless steel kitchen cart, turned out to be missing the steel…. Watching him repackage the pieces while I sat on the phone with Walmart Customer Service was a real joy….
- Walmart Customer Service….
- I killed a spider
- I hit my leg on the stair railing
- Nick’s job took him to Orlando for 5 days, leaving me to fend for myself for dinner…
- The sudden departure of Elyse got me booted out of my fantasy Bachelor League…